Saturday, March 17, 2012

Joshua 1:9

"Be strong and courageous.  Do not be terrified; do not be discouraged for the Lord you God will be with you wherever you go."  Joshua 1:9

It says that the Lord will be with us wherever we go... isn't that amazing?  We sometimes think that we're all alone, but really, we're not.  God will always be there, by our side, to guide us through our lives.

Joshua says: "... Do not be terrified..."  He means don't worry, trust in the Lord, because He's in control.

I know it's hard to not worry, but assure yourselves with this: "...God will be with you wherever you go."

Zemmzemm

2 comments:

  1. I myself have come to know that this is true, I have always left my life up to God, he has always guided me in the direction he wanted me to go, I have never felt that I was alone facing life's trials. God is your Father, he love you more then you could ever imagine, trust in his care and you will be blessed!!

    ReplyDelete